Thursday, December 12, 2013

Swinging into the Holidays!
Don't know about the rest of you guys but I have been so busy since Thanksgiving getting ready for Christmas.   I hardly have had time to think.  First there is Listia at  https://www.listia.com/  It is Great you can buy all of your Christmas Gifts there and Sell all of  yesterday's treasures.   Then let us not forget about Ebay at http://www.ebay.com/ some of the best sales on the internet are there just waiting to be discovered.  And if you have second hand shops in your area they are a great source for gifts this holiday season and a lot of the second hand shops contribute to a worthy cause that you will help support by shopping there!   Cooking, Cleaning, And Spending time with my family is how I have been spending my holidays.  It means a lot to me to get to spend quality time with my family.  And that would never be the case if it wasn't for Ambit Energy.  Ambit Energy supplies electricity to consumers  in a great many areas.  (California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas and Washington D.C.)
You too should try your hand at Ambit Energy.  Call me Rebecca Lamon Regional Marketing Consultant today for more information about how to start a new career with Ambit Energy being your own boss and working your own hours. 
(936) 208-1500  Need electricity?  If you are in one of these areas Give me a ring this Holiday Season and let's get you an affordable rate for your electric needs! 
Now let us get into the heart of the season.  My son here has discovered that he may be a cowboy.  He has tried on this Fedora Hat and he kind of likes it.
Wonder what he is going to get for Christmas?
Okay I can't keep the cat in the bag.  So here it is. How about a pair of cowboy boots?  I think that would just be awesome!
Enjoy the Holidays Folks!

Just drop me a line and friend me on Facebook!


Big Savings!  This incredible 

software will make your business 

grow so quickly.  If not satisfied it 

even has a money back guarantee!
Written And Produced By:
Rebecca Lamon


Click Here!

No comments :