Friday, December 27, 2013

Day After Birthday Celebration!

Day After Birthday Celebration!

Today I feel great thanks to the fact that I did not celebrate my birthday by boozing it up yesterday! I had a very nice birthday visiting with family and friends.  I was taken out to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant last night by Cy Martindale and my wonderful son Tyler Lamon. 

Matter of fact Cookies are out of the oven and I have already braved Walmart's store this morning.
I thank God that I have been blessed with another year here on earth.  This has been a great year and I pray that 2014 is just as great.
Soon it will be 2014!  Start it off right by joining Ambit Energy as a Marketing Consultant.  Sign up by 

clicking Here!

RebeccaLamon@hotmail.com

Just drop me a line and friend me on Facebook!

Click the link below!


Big Savings!  This incredible 

software will make your business 

grow so quickly.  If not satisfied it 

even has a money back guarantee!
Written And Produced By:
Rebecca Lamon
Click Here!

No comments :