Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Christmas EveryOne!

Tis the Season to be Jolly!
I love Christmas time when people seem to be in a better mood with giving and forgiving in their hearts!   I worked for Crossmark at Sam's Club in Lufkin Texas for 2 years & 10 months.  I quit in August of this year.  But I was blessed to be invited to their Christmas Party this Year.  I got to see all of the employees that I used to work with.  I just want to thank Cy Martindale for inviting me to the party.  I truly had a wonderful time.  I have been blessed!





RebeccaLamon@hotmail.com

Just drop me a line and friend me on Facebook!


Big Savings!  This incredible 

software will make your business 

grow so quickly.  If not satisfied it 

even has a money back guarantee!
Written And Produced By:
Rebecca Lamon
Click Here!

No comments :