Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Healthy Choices!

Kevin Ingle
Healthy Choices?
Hey gang how are we doing?  Are we still doing good on our new years' resolutions?  I don't know about you but I have been doing good on all of the self help research that I have been doing.  I am also doing good analyzing business research. 
But what about the diet?  Oops forgot about that resolution, no really it is hard because honestly I love to eat, afraid to feel empty, and just not too much discipline.  Sound Familiar?
Not another Oops what about the exercise program that I was supposed to start.  I walked one mile one day and well now let's see it is day twenty-one and counting.
I did talk with a doctor and he said that if we have someone that will hold us accountable everyday that our chances of success will be greater.
Now all of that brings me to my plan.  I need to find someone to be accountable to everyday.  I have thought and thought about it.  It should be someone who has been in my shoes so he can empathize with me.  It should be someone that lives by the same plans as me and that means healthy diet and exercise.
So after careful deliberation I have chosen my friend Kevin Ingle.  Now Oops I don't know how but I have to convince him to be my partner to be held accountable to!  It will be great!  Kevin is one fantastic role model about everything especially his high morals and his feelings about living a healthy lifetsyle.
Kevin don't smoke or drink.  He believes in good health, living on a diet where he is conscious of everything that he eats or drinks.  He exercises regularly and has the best disposition that you would be envious of.  Kevin is a solid christian and has good work ethics.
If you ever wanted to meet a person with a idealistic lifestyle than you would want to meet Kevin.
I hope that he will agree to be my accountable health partner.
So what do you say Kevin?  Will you coach me and hold me accountable to live by a diet and exercise program?
RebeccaLamon@hotmail.com

Drop me a Line on Facebook!

Click The Link Below



Big Savings!  This incredible 

software will make your business 

grow so quickly.  If not satisfied it 

even has a money back guarantee!

Written And Produced By:
Rebecca Lamon

Click Here!

No comments :